- Neuromarketing is the application of neuroscience in the field of marketing and marketing research for effective branding and marketing strategy.
- It makes use of various advanced technology to map the unconscious thoughts and impulses of consumers or potential consumer to identify specific brand feature that would be enticing
- It is necessary for brands to create relevant ad messages that hit the target. Neuromarketing helps in doing this as buying decisions are mostly made subconsciously.
- Neuro-marketing helps in deciphering the saliency map created in the brains which determine which information is most important and would be further processed.
- Neuro-marketing overcomes the problem of miscommunication of true reasons for purchase decision by consumers due to limited understanding of unconscious thoughts and emotions
- Neuro-marketing makes use of tools like EEG scans, FMRI, eye tracking, Galvanic skin response to generate reliable marketing research information and how target audience brain’s respond to brands content & products.
- AI is the next wave of technological advance that every brand needs to ride on in order to stay at the lead of the race & be a top beneficiary of AI pertaining data automation/analytics
- AI identifies and maps even myriad behaviour of consumers to create data that is highly reliable to help in creation of personalised recommendations
- AI enables the incorporation of customizations in campaigns, specific to the behaviour of the target customers to present the content to prospects with high chances of client conversion
- The use of AI also extends to programmatic advertising which Is the automated buying and selling of ad inventory by using DSPs, SSPs, and DMPs
- AI adds value by meaningful online behaviour mapping and customer profiling that can convert into automated sales targeting with efficient market forecasting
- AI is the most efficient technology to track the latest trends & changes in consumer behaviour for relevant customisations to brand advertising and content creation
INTERNET OF THINGS
- IoT is the network of connected devices that bridge the gap between physical and digital life and are capable of exchanging electronic information for an engaging client experience
- IoT devices would enable the brands to observe their potential clients web browsing habits
- IoT presents ad content at relevant time to people to motivate them for an action, thus IoT adds value towards the success of an online advertising campaign with enhanced CTR ratio.
- IoT enables the brand to create personalized content/products & speedily deliver it across various screens / platforms used by it’s clients for an intriguing problem-solving interaction.
- IoT in interactive billboards that are a rarity and create a great impact on the audience
- It enables optimization of physical objects to track user data as well as IoT helps brands in streamlining their products distribution
- Augmented Reality is the technology that ties the digital information required to be transmitted with the actual real environment of the prospect using electronic devices.
- It makes advertising more interesting & highly interactive for the prospects which enables brands to reach their target in new & vibrant ways by leaving a lasting impression
- Since AR ads have a high level to interaction capacity, it captures attention of the customers in a more effective & price sensitive way and forms an emotional connection
- AR gives a real world feel to the product which enhances the customers’ desire to make a purchase by influencing their imagination. It helps brands being a higher revenue generator.
- It gives a trial room effect for products like apparel, footwear or even furniture as customers prefer to try or see the product before making a purchase decision.
- AR enables the prospects to unleash their visual stimuli & they respond more to virtual live videos / interactive images as it is the biggest memory stimulant leaving a visual hammer.
- Cloud computing is a general term for the delivery of hosted services for data storage & management over the internet.
- Cloud computing enables companies to use a compute resource like Virtual Machine as a utility in place of building and maintaining computing infrastructure in-house
- The cloud hosts’ full-time work is to monitor the security of data stored against viruses, theft, hacking, misuse etc which assures better security
- Cloud is reliable with fast data recovery & also helps the company scale up or down on the data front, without having to incorporate complex infrastructure changes
- The ease of movement of data to and from cloud and between different cloud platforms lends cloud great flexibility & synergy to share information & work together.
- Cloud also offers meaningful insights into the vast array of data to build effective marketing and advertising strategies by recognising consumer behaviour insights speedily & reliably
- Cloud helps the brand to go green, be energy & resource efficient, reduce their carbon footprint by adopting a sustainable alternative; as it will eliminate the power/energy required for physical servers or physical data centre space.
BIG DATA ANALYTICS
- It is the analysis of a vast array of data information to decipher patterns, trends and correlations to help brands to make fast & accurate decisions due to fast processing
- It helps brands capture data as combined together and gain valuable insights, which is crucial for them to be futuristic in market forecast and competitive analysis.
- It enables understanding consumer preference and to create innovative new product offerings to hot prospects / current customers, thus it even predicts buyers
- It helps in predicting behaviour and staying at the lead of trend making brands more productive and efficient and also helps in client retention
- It enables meaningful collaborations to create focused & fast ad campaigns , deliver it at right time at the right place, where online communities users can be targeted.
- It enables innovation in advertising by personalising /customizing the ad message according to individual preference, thus saving costs on non-targets. Also, helps in productive analysis of each branding / marketing investment.